Looking for money for veterinary school that won't add to your debt? Look no further than scholarships! Veterinary students use Fastweb to search for scholarships or internships such as:
- Dr. Joseph and Sonya Landholm Scholarship (for Nebraska residents):
The Dr. Joseph and Sonya Landholm Scholarship is available to students with an interest in veterinary acupuncture. You must be a veterinary student or veterinary practitioner from Nebraska to be eligible for this award.
- Outstanding Scholar in the Veterinary Sciences (University of Nevada, Reno):
The Outstanding Scholar in the Veterinary Sciences is open to students pursuing a course of study in the veterinary sciences at the University of Nevada, Reno.
- Angel Dogs Scholarship (University of Florida, School of Veterinary Medicine):
The Angel Dogs Scholarship is available to senior DVM students at the University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine. You must demonstrate financial need, an interest in small animal practice and high sensitivity toward the human/animal bond to be eligible for this award.
- C.R.O.W. Externship for Veterinary Students (Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife (CROW)):
The C.R.O.W. Externship for Veterinary Students is available to veterinary students who want to gain experience in wildlife medicine and rehabilitation. Students will be able to experience the entire rehabilitation process while being supervised by a full-time staff veterinarian.
- Wildlife Medicine Internship (New England Wildlife Center):
The New England Wildlife Center Wildlife Medicine Internship is available to students with an interest in working at a nonprofit wildlife animal hospital. You will be responsible for the daily operations of the hospital including: foraging for wildlife foods, dietary design and preparation, cleaning, husbandry, administration of medications, assisting with medical and surgical procedures, hospital maintenance and the release of patients into appropriate habitats. A current resume and two letters of recommendation are required with your application.
- Salsbury Endowment Fund for Veterinary Medicine Scholarship (Tufts University, Cummings School of Vet. Medicine):
The Salsbury Endowment Fund for Veterinary Medicine Scholarship is open to veterinary students at Tufts University, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine who are in their fourth year of study.